SAVE - THE - DATE!
The invitation to the 16th PA1b Steering Group meeting is open!
The meeting will be held in Slovenia, at a beautiful surroundings of Bled
on 15 May 2018 from 8.30 to 16.00.
Venue: Vila Bled
We are tentatively planning to discuss, among others:
- state of play (progress in the implementation),
- progress on revision of actions,
- current situation on projects,
- publication on roads in the Danube region,
- and hopefully we should look for synergies with other regional institutions and
- agree on work programme for 2018.
If you would like to add an item to the agenda, please, let us know at the latest by 16th April 2018!
Please, find attached a draft agenda! Draft-AGENDA_16th-SG-Meeting-Bled_155_.pdf
For organisational reasons we kindly ask you to confirm participation at SG meeting as soon as possible, preferably before Monday, 16th April 2018!
Information on travel and accommodation:
- if you are arriving by plane, please note that transportation from the Airport Ljubljana to Bled and back will be arranged. IMPORTANT: Please send your times of arrival&departure to email@example.com ASAP!;
- if you are arriving by train and need assistance, please contact us;
- several rooms have been pre-booked for you at Vila Bled with 10% discount on room prices. You are of course free to book any other hotel at Bled, most of hotels are a walking distance from Vila Bled, or a few minutes drive by a taxi.
We are really looking forward to welcoming you in Slovenia!
Franc Žepič, PAC Slovenia and Miodrag Poledica, PAC Serbia
also on behalf of the organising team