SAVE THE DATE!
17th STEERING GROUP meeting of the EUSDR Priority Area 1b,
will be held on Thurdsday, 11 October 2018 from 9.00 to 17.00 and Friday, 12 October 2018 from 9.00 to 12.00.
Venue: Belgrade, Serbia (location tbc)
Draft Agenda will be sent shortly!
The aim of the 17th meeting is, among others:
- to look at presents activities related to EUSDR PA1b and exchange information,
- the latest EU transport news: information by the European Commission (tbc),
- to have a look at process of revision of actions,
- presentation of results of the Study of intermodal transport in the Danube region,
- to look at the current situation on progress of DTP projects releted to PA1b activities,
- information on project capitalisation,
- and hopefully we should look for synergies with other regional institutions.
If you would like to add an item to the agenda, please, send your suggestions at the latest by September 10 2018!
We are looking forward to welcome you in Belgrade!
Miodrag Poledica, PAC 1b Serbia and Franc Žepič PAC 1b Slovenia